Surviving This Year’s Flu Season in The Office
Need a professional Office Cleaning Company to have a safe clean environment for your employees? After the outbreak of COVID-19 last year, it is very important to keep your office environment clean and stop the spread of germs. We have a few tips to tell your employees to help stop the spread of germs and hopefully keep your employees healthy and reduce the amount of absenteeism.
6 TIPS FOR A CLEANER WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Make sure all “touch point” areas are thoroughly cleaned. Touch points are areas that are touched by more than one employee in the office such as:
- Computer mice
- Doors/Door Handles
- Faucet handles
- Light switches
- Office equipment
- Elevator buttons
- Stair rails
- When you are sick- stay home!
- Stop coughing or sneezing into your hands
- Regularly wash your hands during the day
- Alcohol based hand sanitizer is effective, but not as good as washing your hands
- Get a flu shot
A healthy work environment doesn’t happen by accident, it happens by intention. Keeping your workplace healthy and getting at least some protection from the flu requires that your office cleaning company put policy and training into place that ensures that your office cleaning staff knows how to clean to reduce bacteria, viruses and other common infectious diseases and limit the spread of disease in your facility. Call SERVPRO of East Kalamazoo at (269) 342-2366 for a FREE office cleaning quote.