About SERVPRO of East Kalamazoo
Anthony Blodgett, Stephen A. Meyer
Owners of SERVPRO of East Kalamazoo
SERVPRO of East Kalamazoo is locally owned and operated by Tony Blodgett and Steve Meyer.
Tony was born, raised, and lives in Schoolcraft, MI. He lives with his wonderful wife Kristy. He is the proud dad of two amazing children. A local to the area, he finds great happiness in helping and serving the communities of East Kalamazoo. Over the past 10 years, SERVPRO of East Kalamazoo has proudly donated 1000 smoke detectors annually to local fire departments for Fire Prevention Awareness Week. Tony's professional key to success is "treat your employees and community well and good things will happen."
Steve was born in Cincinnati, OH and lives in Portage, MI with the love of his life, Stephanie. He is very proud to be the co-owner of SERVPRO of East Kalamazoo. In his free time you can find him on the golf course or out in the community with one of the many service groups he is a part of. He always looks forward to hosting multiple First Responder Events and donating smoke detectors to the Fire Departments of Southwest Michigan.
SERVPRO of East Kalamazoo understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of East Kalamazoo specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of East Kalamazoo can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of East Kalamazoo.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Performing water damage/fire damage cleanup and restoration in Kalamazoo, Climax, Portage, Richland, Scotts, Parchment, Galesburg, Vicksburg, Comstock, Augusta and many more!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- MRT - Mold Remediation Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Michigan Association of Independent Agents
- Rotary International
- Leland Gayheart Fire Safety and Prevention Award
- SERVPRO Top 100 Franchise Award
- Double Volume Award