Vandalism Damage Do's and Don'ts for Richland Business Owners
SERVPRO of East Kalamazoo is known for our fire and water restoration. We also can help you with cleaning and deodorization services for situations resulting from vandalism including graffiti, egg, spoiled foods and human or animal waste. SERVPRO of East Kalamazoo will act quickly to remove any vandalism and graffiti from your home or commercial space.
Vandalism Damage Do’s and Don’ts
- Hose or wash egg or other residue damage from building exterior as soon as possible.
- Carefully vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
- Save containers revealing the ingredients of products used in vandalism damage.
- Record all damage and photograph when possible.
- Attempt to remove ink, paint, or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damaged lamps or appliances.
- Discard broken or damaged pieces from porcelain, furniture or other contents that may be used for repair.
Need Vandalism and Graffiti Cleanup Services?
Call Us Today – (269) 342-2366